Thursday, July 26, 2012

Paris Holiday Snaps!

Pari J'adore!

On Saturday I returned to Perth after two lovely weeks in Paris! I spent my time there shopping, sightseeing and eating lots of delicious pastries. I went to some amazing vintage and fabric shops. I also went to the Louis Vuitton Marc Jacobs at Les Arts Décoratifs but I'll write more about that in my next posts.

Here are just some of the many photos I took while I was there.

Notre Dame


Eiffel Tower


Shakespeare and Company: This would have to be the best book shop I have ever been to! The walls were filled with books, both second hand and new. They even had someone playing a piano upstairs. I couldn't leave without buying anything, so I bought myself a book on Twiggy.

 
Champs-Élysées: Where we spent a lot of time shopping!




Inside Mussee D'Orsay

Opera House: We had decided to take a look inside the Opera house, however it was closed due to filming. It turned out they were filming a scene for the next Smurfs movie! 


Bastilles Day
Bastilles Day: one of the few sunny days we had in Paris!

Montmarte

**The green blaser I am wearing in a few of these photos is from H&M. I cannot believe the amount of clothes I bought there! One day my sister and I were asking for directions to the nearest H&M store - we were then corrected - "Oh you mean hushem" This was both confusing and hilarious. We really had to try not to laugh!

Hunter Rose
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment