Sunday, February 13, 2011

Jessica Singh

Allow me to introduce you to one of my favourite artists, Perth born Jessica Singh. Jessica Singh is an illustrator and graphic designer. She has studied at Central Saint Martins in London and was the 2009 winner of the Kit Design Awards. 
Bold, vibrant, feminine, mystical and colourful and just some words that can be used to describe her wonderful illustrations.

 Nihon
 
Oh Comely
 Temperance

I have put together an outfit which is somewhat inspired by Jessica's illustrations.



Hunter Rose
xxx

3 comments:

  1. wow! loving all these colours on you! looks fantastic! colourful sundresses just make the world a better place :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, Jessica Singh is actually my favorite artist! I've been a fan of her work for about 6 years now. I've printed out a lot of her pieces and put them on my collage.
    That dress really does reflex her work. You look lovely
    ♥♥

    ReplyDelete