Sunday, January 9, 2011

Welcome to my blog!

First of all, let me introduce myself.
I'm Hunter Rose, a self-confessed fashion addict, with a love for all things vintage. For a while now I have been reading fashion blogs and have finally decided to write one of my own. I will use my blog to share my thoughts on the latest trends, designers, shops and fashion in general.

 MY FIRST EVER OUTFIT POST


The cane chair I used in this photograph belonged to my Great Great Grandmother. It was used in the reception area of her hair salon. This chair was the perfect accessory for my outfit.


Hype this look on LOOKBOOK.nu


Hunter Rose
xxx

3 comments:

  1. oh you look gorgeous sweet! welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I am also a fellow Perth blogger and just wanted to say hi! I love finding all the new blogs popping up in our small but fabulous town! cant wait to share your fashion adventures with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely outfit you've put together. Sweet is the word I would use to describe it. I love that skirt. Beautiful!
    ♥♥

    ReplyDelete