Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ishka Earrings

I bought these earrings today and as soon as I got home I raided my wardrobe for an outfit to match. The earrings are an Ishka design. The main focus of Ishka is on the selling of hand made goods and taking a strong approach towards eliminating poverty.  Ishka stores are located in Victoria, however I purchased my earrings at Precious Gifts in Guildford W.A. 

Here is the link to the Ishka website:


The jacket I am wearing was purchased at the We Heart Vintage market in Mount Lawley. I love its bright colours and bold patterns!


I bought these shoes last week at Sportsgirl and surprisingly, they are very comfortable. 
The Ginger Wood Clogs are on sale at the moment for only $48.95.


Hunter Rose
xxx

3 comments:

  1. oooooooohhhh so pretty earrings! they look fantastic on you! the blue is to die for!

    and such a totally rad jacket. definitely goes perfectly with your new addition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so colourful! its nice to see colour in perth haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your jacket is so cool! :) Nice!

    Dejoiss

    ReplyDelete